Recently Dr. Sasho MacKenzie (the world's leading golf biomechanics expert) used his state of the art computer system to do forward dynamics modeling to see the difference in a LAG IMPACT and a FLIP IMPACT.
The results were so stark that anyone who is not actively doing everything they can to make sure the hands are leading the clubhead through the shot (on all shots short and long) is simply not doing what they need to do to get better.
- LEADING though impact (hands leading club consistently through the impact zone.)
- FACE ANGLE
- STRIKE QUALITY (AKA Low point control)
- HEAD LEVEL CHANGE (My personal flaw that I think directly effects how much leading I am getting through impact)
- CLUBHEAD SPEED (doing Sunday and Tuesday Night BBG Speed workouts)
- Sasho proved that a lag impact is crucial to being able to hit the ball where you want.
- Bertie Documented that nearly all club golfers have this problem. (If you look closer at the picture the number of bad impacts raises from 84 to 92 percent)
- Bocierri Golf showed that the DST products help improve this critical component of an effective golf swing.
If getting on the PGA Tour is like an ant climbing this.
to get any of their products like the Compressor use the Promo CODE "dstbebettergolf" to get 15% off.